I know I said that I would upload pictures from the wedding dinner about a month ago and I still haven't. BUT, judging from the tags - or lack thereof - I'm thinking no one really comes here so why bother rushing? Now, 3 weeks later, I'm finally gonna put them up! It's really not much, just some shots with mom, sis and cousins.

My cousin Steph, my sis, me and my cousin Matt outside the ballroom at Rasa Sentosa.

My mom, sis and me under really bad lighting.

That's in the room we got for the night. The mirror in the bathroom's anti-fog cos it warms up! Nice...

FInally, a shot of my hair that was done for that night. Costed S$40! But hey, it's cool.
About 10 days ago, Mira and I met up with Xavier at Millenia Walk to celebrate his 16th birthday early cos I wasn't gonna be there on the actual day. (Sorry Xavier!) We had dinner at the Big O and we finally discovered the hidden meaning behind the name of the place! Shh... Hahaha! Anyway, here's just a shot of us 2 girls because Mira has yet to send me the pictures we took with her lovely anti-shake (as Xavier amazingly discovered that night) camera!

Oh, by the way I just got back last night from my trip to Macau/Guang zhou/Shen zhen with loads of shopping and Bailey's in hand so there'll definitely be an update. It's gonna be more like a picture diary of my trip because I love my phone! It's been so neglected for lack of SMSes (because I've been overseas alot) that I decided to use it to record the details of my trip in all its picturesque glory. Really.
12:56 AM